Friday, March 25, 2011

Manchester United winger Nani claims there is lack of freedom under Sir Alex Ferguson

Manchester United winger Nani claims there is lack of freedom under Sir Alex FergusonManchester United winger Nani has said he has not been able to fully express himself on the pitch under manager Sir Alex Ferguson. The Portuguese international has been told by his club boss to stop using as many tricks during games, something which the 24-year-old understands must be part of his responsibility to the team.


Speaking to Spanish sports magazine Don Balon, Nani said: "I try to enjoy playing now, but it is not always possible because I have a responsibility to the team. "But something of the street remains in me. It is not easy to show at United because Sir Alex does not allow very much freedom and I cannot do the tricks and things I did with my friends. "But when the game is under control I take a risk and it makes me very happy if things work out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Manchester United