Friday, December 10, 2010

Date confirmed for Blackpool : Manchester United game

BLACKPOOL FOOTBALL club’s Barclays Premier League home game against Manchester United has now been rearranged for Tuesday 25 January. The fixture, which was originally due to take place last Saturday, will still be televised by ESPN and the game will kick-off at 7.30pm.

All previously purchased tickets will remain valid for the game. In other Blackpool Football news, Blackpool Manager Ian Holloway has said he doesn’t expect to see too much transfer activity at Blackpool during the winter transfer window.


While speaking he said:

“I won’t be able to afford the people who will be being bought and sold in January, so we know where we are going and what we are looking at. We might get some free transfers. If there is one or two that I fancy – and I have already spoken to my chairman about one or two – if any of those deals come off and they are good for the club, I trust the chairman to do it and then we will do it. But I’d rather look after who I’ve got and keep working with them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Manchester United