Thursday, November 4, 2010

Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik 'pleased' to be on Manchester United's watch list

Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik 'pleased' to be on Manchester United's watch listNapoli midfielder Marek Hamsik insists that he is delighted to be on Manchester United's watch list, ahead of the Europa League encounter against Liverpool. The 23-year-old is thought to have attracted interest from the Red Devils, and previously maintained that it would be hard to refuse if Sir Alex Ferguson came calling for his services.


And with The Mirror reporting that United scouts will watch the attacking midfielder in action at Anfield on Thursday, he said: "I am pleased people want to see me. "I want to perform well on this stage against a team like Liverpool at Anfield. "I know the English league is a great league with a wonderful atmosphere and great stadia. "There are rumours but no-one has contacted me or the club. "I am calm and relaxed and just want to play well for Napoli."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Manchester United