Saturday, June 12, 2010

Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal target Milos Krasic: I want to play in Italy

CSKA Moscow star Milos Krasic has delivered a snub to Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal by declaring he only wants to move to Italy. Krasic, 25, has been strongly linked with a £15 million switch to Juventus this summer, although the Premier League trio are also hot on his trail.


The tall winger has thrilled scouts all season and is expected to star in World Cup 2010 with Serbia. Speaking to Tuttosport, Krasic confirmed his desire to play in Serie A next term. "Yes, I want to play in Italy. I don't know what team, but I want to go there. I have heard about Juventus," Krasic said. "They (his agents) are deciding my future, but I am sure that they will choose the best for me. I am focused on the World Cup for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Manchester United