Monday, February 15, 2010

Ronaldo may return to Man United

The 25-year-old spent six seasons there, winning the English Premier League three times and the European Champions League.

"Of course I miss playing for United," Ronaldo said in an interview with Britain's News of the World. "You never know, maybe in the future I could return to play there.


I am really happy at Madrid and everyone knows this is my club, but I miss United - I left family there." Ronaldo, who joined United as an 18-year-old from Sporting Lisbon in 2003 for £12.24-million, played 292 times for the English club, scoring 118 goals.

At Madrid he has scored 17 times in 17 domestic and European matches, but has retained an interest in the Premier League. "I think the English league is sometimes more exciting than La Liga. People love the game more in England. In my opinion, the Premier League and La Liga are the two best leagues in the world, but in England the players are stronger."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Manchester United